2. Submit two (2) originals with executed signatures of the following:
a. Program Determination and Invitation - Acknowledgment & Acceptance
b. Program Determination and Invitation - Exhibit A
c. Master Mortgage Origination Agreement
Escambia County Housing Finance Authority
Attn: Randy Wilkerson or Patricia D. Lott
700 S. Palafox St, Ste. 310
Pensacola, FL 32502
3. Fill out U.S. Bank Home Mortgage’s New Account Approval Package which is located in the Program Determination and Invitation document as Exhibit B.
If your institution is already an approved U.S. Bank Home Mortgage Lender, this may not be required (contact Lender Management).
U.S. Bank National Association
9380 Excelsior Boulevard
Hopkins, MN 55343
Attn: Client Support, EP-MN-X6SP
Email Lender Management
4. Receive approval from Escambia County Housing Finance Authority (ECHFA) and U.S. Bank Home Mortgage as a Participating Lender.
5. Complete the mandatory Lender Training and submit Certificate of Completion to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Congratulations. You are an official ECHFA Participating Lender!
For more information call us at 800-388-1970 or 850-432-7077.
CONVENTIONAL W/3% DPA
CONVENTIONAL w/4% DPA
CONVENTIONAL w/5% DPA