How to Become a Participating Lender?
1. Download and review our Program Invitation and Parameters and Master Mortgage Origination Agreement.
2. Submit 6 (six) originals with executed signatures of the following:
a. Program Invitation and Parameters - Acknowledgment & Acceptance
b. Program Invitation and Parameters - Exhibit A
c. Master Mortgage Origination Agreement
Escambia County Housing Finance Authority
Attn: Randy Wilkerson or Patricia D. Lott
700 S. Palafox St, Ste. 310
Pensacola, FL 32502
3. Fill out U.S. Bank Home Mortgage’s New Account Approval Package which is located in the Program Invitation and Parameters document as Exhibit B.
If your institution is already an approved U.S. Bank Home Mortgage Lender, this may not be required (contact Lender Management).
U.S. Bank Home Mortgage
Attn: Lender Management
17500 Rockside Rd.
Bedford, OH 44146
4. Receive approval from Escambia County Housing Finance Authority (ECHFA) and U.S. Bank Home Mortgage as a Participating Lender.
5. Complete the mandatory Lender Training and submit Certificate of Completion to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.