2. Submit two (2) originals with executed signatures of the following:
a. Program Invitation and Parameters - Acknowledgment & Acceptance
b. Program Invitation and Parameters - Exhibit A
c. Master Mortgage Origination Agreement
Escambia County Housing Finance Authority
Attn: Randy Wilkerson or Patricia D. Lott
700 S. Palafox St, Ste. 310
Pensacola, FL 32502
3. Fill out U.S. Bank Home Mortgage’s New Account Approval Package which is located in the Program Invitation and Parameters document as Exhibit B.
If your institution is already an approved U.S. Bank Home Mortgage Lender, this may not be required (contact Lender Management).
U.S. Bank National Association
9380 Excelsior Boulevard
Hopkins, MN 55343
Attn: Client Support, EP-MN-X6SP
Email Lender Management
4. Receive approval from Escambia County Housing Finance Authority (ECHFA) and U.S. Bank Home Mortgage as a Participating Lender.
5. Complete the mandatory Lender Training and submit Certificate of Completion to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
6. Congratulations. You are an official ECHFA Participating Lender!
For more information call us at 800-388-1970 or 850-432-7077.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 388-1970 for any accessibility issues on the website. If you are using assistive technology to access content on this website and the format of any material interferes with your ability access it, please let us know immediately and we will correct it. If you contact us, would you please indicate the nature of your accessibility program, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the webpage address of the requested material, your contact information, and any other information that would allow us to better assist you.