Why Become a Participating Lender?
Escambia County Housing Finance Authority (ECHFA) invites you to join our diverse mix of Participating Lenders in our Homeownership Program.
Reasons to Participate
• We create a need to secure financing through our Participating Lenders by developing highly appealing Homeownership Programs that give individuals a shot at purchasing a home.
• We reach a larger pool of homebuyers by extending our service area beyond Escambia County and into multiple Participating Counties throughout Florida.
• We serve as advocates by referring homebuyers who need financing to our Participating Lenders.
- For more information visit MyFirstFloridaHome.com.
• We promote our Participating Lenders on our website, brochure and across other marketing material.
• We encourage individuals who inquire about us via phone or email, to contact our Participating Lenders to secure financing.
• We have earned the confidence of our Participating Lenders by being in business for more than 30 years in the housing and financing industries and having generated more than $1 billion to help homebuyers become homeowners.
• Participating Lenders generally net profit 2.5% per loan.
If your company wants to offer another resource to your clients, please consider becoming a Participating Lender.
For a complete description of our Lender Program, simply download our Program Invitation and Parameters and Master Mortgage Origination Agreement.
For more information call us at 800-388-1970 or 850-432-7077.